Course participants are not insured against accidents during any of our programmes/events/lessons. Guests are responsible for their own accident insurance.
According to legal regulations, the Ski School is in general only liable for damage directly connected to the activities of the Ski School, and which has been caused by deliberate actions or gross negligence. The Ski School possesses liability insurance for this purpose.
2. Minimum number of participants for group courses
The minimum number of participants is 4. The Ski School reserves the right to reduce the course duration if there are less than 4 participants.
If the group consists of only 2 people, the Ski School reserves the right to assign them to another group or to reduce the number of lessons.
3. Course cancellation
Course cancellations due to weather conditions (force majeure) will not be refunded.
Course cancellations due to non-operation of the cable car facilities for whatever reason will not be refunded. Unused course days expire.
Credit card payments in favor of the ski school will be collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT. Please email email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
5. Changes, errors and misprints excepted!
All rates are inclusive of VAT
- The reservation is valid after receipt of a deposit of 10%.
- The reservation is valid until EOB on the day of reservation. After this period the validity of the reservation expires. If you can not make use of your reservation for any reason, the deposit for the reservation will be refunded if you cancel the reservation at least a day before the start of the rental period. From the 1st day of the rental period the deposit will not be refunded.
- A security is required for the rental of sports equipment. This may be a passport, a credit card slip or cash.
- Renters are liable for the correct return of equipment up to the sales value of the rented product.
- The provision of security is not valid as a possible purchasing price for the equipment.
- Included in the rental is the possibility of swapping to another ski model (boots or other sports equipment) of the same price category free of charge.
- Minimum rental duration for winter equipment: 1 day.
If skiing equipment is returned after 10 a.m., the current day will also be charged. Ski equipment rented after 4 p.m. will only be charged starting from the next day.
- The contract is between the booking customer and Sport Mayer.
- Adjustment of binding: if you decide not to have an electronic binding adjustment (for a fee), the binding will be adjusted manually according to the ISO number. All rental skis feature a high-quality safety binding. For all ski bindings we check that the release values match the scaling of the binding on a regular basis. Based on this fact the personal adjustment value is calculated due to age, gender, weight and body height, and the adjustment is manually implemented by also taking into consideration the sole length of the ski boot. There is no electronic checking of the adjustment values with a measurement device. Snowboards, snowblades, carvelinos, cross-country skis and snow-shoes do not feature safety bindings. All rental equipment is checked on a regular basis and is state-of-the-art. Customers are liable for putting on the rental equipment.
- In case of rain, storms, strong snowfall, avalanche hazards, or lack of snow we do not refund the payments for rental equipment.
- In case of robbery or attempted robbery of rental equipment from our shops, criminal charges will be pressed without exception, also in the interest of our honest customers.